We offer you :
Mazars Financial Advisory Services S.A. has an experienced department wholly dedicated to Regulatory and Compliance services. Joining Mazars FAS, you will integrate a multi-task team and progress in all the domains of the Regulatory and Compliance in Luxembourg. Mazars offers you the possibility to acquire and develop an international experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment. The opportunity to join a human sized International group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
The candidate we are looking for will have the opportunity to:
- Be involved in the Compliance function of various entities active in the Luxembourg banking sector and funds industry: banks, management companies, investment firms, etc.
- Evolve in all the domains of Regulatory and Compliance: UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID, EMIR, PRIIPS, MAD, AML, FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Participate to the drafting, implementation and review of the policies and procedures of our clients;
- Be involved in the process of regulatory watch and the drafting of newsletters on regulatory hot topics;
- Prepare presentations and external trainings for our clients;
- Participate to internal and external trainings in order to improve his/her knowledge.
Your profile :
- You hold a university degree in Economics or Law (BAC+5, master from business school accepted) and you have a significant professional experience of at least 3 years in a similar position preferably in Luxembourg ;
- You are a multitask person, well-organized, proactive and self-motivated;
- You have an excellent writing, communication and presentation with good analytical skills;
- You have an experience of team-working;
- You are a hard worker with the sense of responsibilities;
- You are fluent in French and English (any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You have the wish to work efficiently in order to evolve rapidly in an international environment.
About Mazars :
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 18,000 professionals in the 79 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is a recognized actor of the financial sector in Luxembourg. Created in 1996, our local firm now employs in excess of 120 staff members.
Please send your application to the HR Department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org