Mazars act as internal auditor for some entities which are allowed by the Law and Regulation to externalize the internal audit function.
Our clients are composed by different types of Companies:
- Management companies for Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS ) and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) ;
- Professional of the Financial Sector ;
- Review and control of the correct application of existing procedures ;
- Prepare and execute tests of control design and operating effectiveness and conduct interviews to fully understand the processes under review ;
- Maintain internal audit working papers using the appropriate standards and methodology to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness throughout the process ;
- Identify areas of risk, deficiencies in controls, improvements in operations and non-compliance with internal procedures, laws and regulations ;
- Make recommendations which add value.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management or Economics ;
- Experience as an internal auditor in the financial services industry ;
- Excellent analytical skills enabling the identification of issues and the suggestion of appropriate solutions ;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ;
- Autonomy, pro-activity, respect of deadlines, detail-oriented ;
- Fluent in French and English ;
- Enjoy teamwork and have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
Mazars can rely on the skills of 18,000 professionals in the 79 countries which make up its integrated partnership on the five continents. Mazars also has correspondents and joint ventures in 15 additional countries.
Mazars is a recognized actor of the financial sector in Luxembourg. Created in 1996, our local firm now employs in excess of 120 staff members.
Please send your application to the HR Department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org