- Graduate (s) Bac + 5 in the fields of audit, accounting, finance or economics (Business school or university course);
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is an asset;
- You are dynamic, the spirit of initiative, the taste of teamwork and the sense of contact.
- Proficiency in financial and accounting techniques;
- Continuous training within the group (training in the tools and methods specific to the company during the first weeks, legal courses in order to obtain the title of “réviseur d’entreprise” ...)
- Knowledge of the business world;
- A young and dynamic company on a human scale
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2017, Mazars operates throughout the 79 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 18,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
You can send your application along with a detailed CV to email@example.com